Thursday, August 8, 2013

Your Song of Faithfulness

**Sit quietly, eyes closed and in silence for one minute before reading.**

    In the Bible, Mary, the mother of Jesus responds with a beautiful song of praise to God. (Luke 1:46-56) As I read her song, I am encouraged. Throughout she remembers God's faithfulness. Mary's song challenges me to consider my own song of praise to God. What stories of faithfulness would I include, what stories would you include?

    Spend some time today in praying and asking God to remind you of stories of His faithfulness in your life, in the lives of others and throughout history. If you have time, take it one step further and write out your own "song". May it be a song you return to again and again as God calls you to step out in faith.


**Sit again in silence for as long as is available to you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment