Tuesday, May 7, 2013

God Waits

**Sit quietly, eyes closed and in silence for one minute before reading.**

   
God waits. God is so patient as He waits for us to learn, grow and “get it”. He waits as I learn (again) to speak kind words. He waits as I learn (again) to trust Him alone. He waits as I learn (again) that I desperately need Him to do what He has called me to. He waits.

    God has the perfect pace and timing yet He is so patient with me. My impatience sits in stark contrast to His as I demand of myself more than He does, as I demand more of others than He does … and I demand it now.

    God waits as you learn and grow. He pushes, challenges and encourages while waiting patiently and lovingly, knowing we need time.

    He gives you time, will you give yourself time?


**Sit again in silence for as long as is available to you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment