Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Looking for a Deal

**Sit quietly, eyes closed and in silence for one minute before reading.**

    I love a deal, I love to get the most out of my money and I find that this attitude of a “deal” bleeds into my spiritual life. I want to put in the least and receive the most. Words such as laziness and cheap came to mind and I began to think about how I hate to sacrifice my own comfort and am really looking for the best deal.

    Am I cheap when I offer myself to God? How does He call me to die to self and I really don’t want to? I want to give the least for the maximum benefit yet God is calling us differently. He calls us to invest fully, to dive in.

    Where is God calling you to dive in? Who is He calling you to invest in?

**Sit again for as long as is available to you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment