Monday, September 10, 2012

Slow Down

**Before you begin reading, sit down, breathe normally and be quiet for 1 minute.**

Slow down. Those words seem nonexistent in our vocabularies. I always think that if I slow down then I’ll miss something or won’t get things done that need to get done. Truth is that if I don’t slow down I might miss the most important things. Slowing down is not a sign of weakness, it is actually a sign of strength and trust. There are times to go at warp speed and there are times to slow down our pace. Slowing demonstrates trust that God is sovereign and that there are greater moments happening that we just might miss out on. Try slowing down and trusting God today through slowing.
**Sit quietly again for as much time as is available to you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment