Thursday, October 11, 2012

Our Hearts

**Before you begin reading, sit down, breathe normally and be quiet for 1 minute.**

  What is my heart wrapped around? What is your heart wrapped around? What will your heart not let go of? These were the questions that God prompted in me recently as I had some time alone driving. These questions led me to tears and to a prayer. This was my prayer for myself and is for all of you.

  God, help us see and to be able to let go of that which we hold onto so tightly. You know us. Search us and show us. As You dig deep and show us be gentle and gracious to us. Help us to trust you in all things and to wrap our hearts around You. May we allow you to “fix things”. Amen.
**Sit quietly again for as much time as is available to you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment