Thursday, October 18, 2012

Picking Battles

**Before you begin reading, sit down, breathe normally and be quiet for 1 minute.**

    Picking my battles. I do not always know how to pick my battles. Which one is worth it? Which one is a priority? Which ones do I need to let go of and trust God with?
For those of us who are natural wrestlers, picking our battles is not easy. We can easily we ourselves out fighting them all. We can even wear ourselves out trying to figure out which ones to fight!

    We become easily overwhelmed when we are fighting too many battles.
Do you know how to pick your battles? Do you know when to let go and trust God?
I'm still figuring it out and have a feeling this will be a lifelong lesson.


**Sit quietly again for as much time as is available to you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment