Monday, March 11, 2013

Loving Well

**Sit quietly, eyes closed in silence for one minute before reading.**

“We are the least loving when we feel unloved”.


    This phrase resonates with me as I reflect back on times where I am incredibly unloving. Often if I pause to look within I realize that I am upset about something, complaining and possibly hurt. It is when I feel unloved (though this feeling is not the truth) that I am then unloving.

    The truth is that I have not been sitting with my loving Daddy lately. I have not been sitting, resting and talking with Him. I have forgotten His love for me in my mind and am not feeling it. So, I take it out on another. I love poorly because I understand His love poorly.

    How will you sit with God today? How will you allow Him to remind you of His love? Take the time to sit with your loving Daddy who wants to be with you, hold you and hang out with you.
Have more than two minutes? Read and meditate on John 15:4-5.

**Sit again in silence for as long as is available to you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment