Monday, April 1, 2013

God's Music

**Sit quietly, eyes closed and in silence for one minute before reading.**

“God lives in my home, but sometimes I ignore Him and I don’t hear the music He is playing just for me.”
                                    - Desperate
by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson


    What music is God playing in your life? Have you slowed down enough, maybe even stopped to hear the music He plays for you?

    Music touches my soul like so few things can and I often find myself deaf to the music, very much unaware of the music that God is playing for me.

    Would you stop today, take a deep breath and sit with God? What music is He playing just for you?
**Sit again in silence for as long as is available to you (or with God's music playing in your head. :))**

No comments:

Post a Comment